Angel Acres Horse Haven Rescue

Angel Acres Horse Haven Rescue
Angel Acres Website

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Best Michael Vick Protest Video - NOT Graphic...

This truly has gotten my ire up...I absolutely have NO free time to be doing this...but I will put other personal things on the back burner to help protest this vile, disgusting, worthless, waste of human flesh's NFL reinstatement and his subsequent contract with the Philadelphia Eagles...I bet that TONS of Philly fan are enraged by this.

I think there are about 13 million dogs that are owned, loved and cared for by Americans...that's A LOT of people to irritate for the sake of winning the Super Bowl and for the almighty dollar. I don't know how they will sleep at night...I hope the cities they visit protest each and every game!


No comments: