Angel Acres Horse Haven Rescue

Angel Acres Horse Haven Rescue
Angel Acres Website

Saturday, February 6, 2010

For The Record - Angel Acres is ANTI-SLAUGHTER!

FOR THE RECORD...ANGEL ACRES HORSE HAVEN RESCUE IS ANTI-SLAUGHTER!

If ANYONE has ANY questions about our stand on horse slaughter, we are AGAINST HORSE SLAUGHTER, please contact me, Jo Deibel 717-965-7901 DIRECTLY.

Myself, all of my board members, my volunteers, the rescues I work with, and people I work with are ANTI-SLAUGHTER.

We fired our last hauler because we found out he took horses to Canada for slaughter when he needed money. We fired our previous vet because we found out that he believed that slaughter was a "necessary evil"...we never used a farrier again because he thought some horses deserved it...

I am seething right now and probably should not be writing this, but when my integrity is drawn into question, I get angry.

So...one more time...Jo Deibel and the ENTIRE Angel Acres gang is...say it with me...ANTI SLAUGHTER!

No comments: