Angel Acres Horse Haven Rescue

Angel Acres Horse Haven Rescue
Angel Acres Website

Friday, October 24, 2008

The Luv Guy Update!

UPDATE ON LUVIE: HE IS DOING GREAT IN HIS NEW HOME...THIS JUST IN FROM HIS NEW MOM!


Hey I keep trying to remember to call you but it's always at like 9pm. lol. He is doing great! He doesn't know western riding at all so I am retraining him but I planned on that anyway. He is a very hungry guy and eating great! He is going to be going into a field with a mare instead of the geldings. They think he will do better. He is definitely working hard. We ride him every afternoon for about 20 minutes. Just trying to build him up. I just found out I am having my 2nd child so my doctor has said I can't ride anymore. So Russ has gotten on him and is doing great! Rode like a pro. Luvie really likes him. Jenna

No comments: