Angel Acres Horse Haven Rescue

Angel Acres Horse Haven Rescue
Angel Acres Website

Monday, July 5, 2010

TOTALLY AWESOME THANK YOU ASHLEY!

WOW! This is SSSOOOOO Cool!! Email I received from Ashely (been shortened for space)...
'
I am an amateur artist in Bucks County, PA. Horses have been a life-long love of mine, though I've never had the option of having one. I am currently working on a horse themed set of ACEOs (art card editions and originals), and had the thought of, when I'm finished with the project, providing a portion of the sales to Angel Acres. The cards are about 2.5" x3.5", so slightly larger than a business card, or the size of a regular trading card, like a baseball card. I have a total of 20 in this group, all horses, and I just need to color in the last 10.

I am writing to ask about the eBay Spotlight on helping animals. I want to sell these ACEOs as easily and safely as possible, and I want to minimize the chance of a donation either getting lost in the mail, or you missing out on funds from fees.

I hope you and everyone at the rescue are doing well. I want to be able to come visit someday! :)

Link to these ADORABLE items!!! All hand made by Ashley!!! YOU MUST see these...they are adorable!

No comments: