Angel Acres Horse Haven Rescue

Angel Acres Horse Haven Rescue
Angel Acres Website

Friday, September 5, 2008

Happy Friday!

Good Morning!

Ok gang...as many of you know...I am HUGE coffee fan.

Greg and I have a routine. I get his clothes out the night before work and Greg makes the coffee every morning and this super sweet hubby of mine brings it to me (I think he fears for his safety! LOL!) and then I am off on my day.

Whilst at the fair this past week, we saw a shirt...it was a Big Dogs or something to that affect shirt. It had the cutest dog on the back reading the newspaper...the caption read at the top "Pour The Coffee" and under the dog read "Now Back Away Slowly"....the cutest shirt I think I have ever seen!!

So...I came home and started looking for this T-shirt online, to no avail. If anyone knows where I might be able to get one, please email me. I spoke to the gentleman who was wearing the shirt, I practically tackled him to get his attention, said he got it on sale for like $8 or something because they were going out of business....wwwaaaaa...lol.

If anyone has any idea where I can get this shirt...let me know!

Have a great day!!

jo :o)

No comments: