Angel Acres Horse Haven Rescue

Angel Acres Horse Haven Rescue
Angel Acres Website

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Raneem Update - Wish All Horses Could Be Loved Forever, like Raneem...

HOW ADORABLE IS THIS? WHAT A GREAT UPDATE AND PHOTOS!!! NOTE FROM IRENE IS BELOW:


Hey Jo,
I just thought I would send these onto you as well. He's such a nice boy. He was so funny today, as I was bringing the horses in I usually pull Raneem's halter off right before they go into the barn. Usually he walks right into his stall no thought otherwise since Regent is always blocking his way to the left, the barn is on his right and I'm at his head.. So today he stops right outside the door to the barn and you could see it flicker through his head for a flash, "hmmmmm.....what if I backed out of here and went galavanting..."

He decided to head into the barn but instead went into Regents stall. Thankfully he didn't eat Reg's food which has his cushings medicine in it but then I was stuck with, how do I get the one horse out of the stall into his own stall, in a skinny aisle way, without letting the other horse go.
Thankfully Neem-ski (as I call him) decided to saunter slowly into his own stall. I guess that was his way of showing his independence. Very funny and such a good guy.
Have a great night!
Irene

No comments: