Angel Acres Horse Haven Rescue

Angel Acres Horse Haven Rescue
Angel Acres Website

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

You Tube OR Coward Tube - You Decide!

WHY is it ok for horses to be shipped to slaughter houses in Canada but NOT ok if the public is made aware of it? ARE WE NOW SENSORING FREEDOM OF SPEECH?!?!

HHHMMMM????? Who got their palms greased at You Tube to take those videos down?

HERE is the link to the Candian Horse Defense Coalition's website.

When I first started rescuing I was cautioned to not make "people angry or upset" by telling people about slaughter...how I had to whisper about it. Then I got to thinking...if it's ok (according the proslaughter world) to inflict limitless amounts of pain, unconsciounable suffering & a tortuous end to an innocent life...then why in the hell did I have to whisper. I now sing it from the rooftops...AMERICAN HORSES ARE BEING SENT TO SLAUGHTER TO FEED FOREIGN HUMAN CONSUMERS...

The video violated their terms of service? The horrific abuses and atrocities shown in this video violates EVERY law of humane treatment of any living being! Where is the humanity in these videos? I AM APPAULED that You Tube instead of helping us (the rescue community) save horses, they chose to take the cowards route out and remove the videos.

SUCK IT UP YOU TUBE - DO WHAT'S RIGHT AND HELP THE HORSES, NOT HIDE THE BASTARDS MURDERING THEM!

No comments: