Angel Acres Horse Haven Rescue

Angel Acres Horse Haven Rescue
Angel Acres Website

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Our readers know Jo, a little too well, I think!


SSSooooo...it's Day 1 of volunteer weekend and I get a call from the post office...I have a package...Well now...I wasn't expecting thing, so I hurried to the post office, to see what it was.
I got there, get the package...I shook it (nope, did not help in identifying item inside lol)...I look and its from TY...an Angel Acres reader...and I thought..."Oh no she didn't"....sssooooo...I hurried home and opened it...
YES MA'AM....DD COFFEE WOO HOOO!!
With a wonderfully kind note!
Thank you, TY!! You know I will making some tonight!

Volunteer Day 1 Blog will be posted in the morning...just had to share this with everyone tonight...I thought it was very sweet of her to do...what a great surprise...off to sending pics from phone to email for the blog...
Have a great night everyone!

No comments: