Angel Acres Horse Haven Rescue

Angel Acres Horse Haven Rescue
Angel Acres Website

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Linda Just Pushes Us OVER THE EDGE....

Over the edge of our target goal for the first leg of Mattie's Legacy Fund, that is!!!!

Big thanks to Linda for making these donations to our fundraiser...totalling over $400!!!!!!!!

And this was her note to me upon my thank you note to her...and I thought...WOW... maybe she can inspire others to pick their idea, charity, etc to step up to the plate and JUST DO IT! There is nothing to add to her note, it's perfect! THANK YOU LINDA for (as she put it SO well) Stepping Up To The Plate for Angel Acres and Mattie's Legacy Fund!


Hi Jo:
You're welcome! My only regret is that I didn't make the donations on Sunday, April 25th. I just needed a little more time to think about it. Then I said to myself, you're driving around with a bumper sticker that reads "Save the Horses." This was an opportunity for me to step up to the plate. I'm so glad I did. I have been following all the wonderful things you have been doing for about a year through your website and your newsletters. I hope I am able to continue to be one of your regular supporters.

God Bless you, your staff and all of the rescued horses.

Wishing you the best,


- Linda

No comments: