Angel Acres Horse Haven Rescue

Angel Acres Horse Haven Rescue
Angel Acres Website

Monday, May 31, 2010

We were NOT able to save them...

Thank you to everyone who tried to help us with the Minnesota horses. We tried our very best, worked around the clock with good, solid reliable people around the country and we could not do it.

I am absolutely exhausted so will update everyone tomorrow, we were all up till 3am and then back up at 6am and really, truly gave it our very best shot.

You can see some updates on our facebook page and others comments.

I want to lay out the full story here for our readers, unfortunately if I lay it out now, it might look like a game of 52 card pick up and that won't be good.

Thank you for your wonderful, kind words to me...it was a truly sad moment when we realized we would fail, but at least we tried as hard as we could.

I believe I have refunded everyone's donation, if not, please let me know and I will get on it asap. It took me two hours to do them all (our readers are totally awesome)...and big thanks to those who said to keep the donations for the horses and for future NH rescues, we appreciate your generosity and kindness to us.

No comments: